UploadedNov 5, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- Fixed bug that caused inventory click (insert/remove) logs to have slightly incorrect coordinates for double chests
- Inventory drag events now set their location properly, it was also slightly off, or missing.
- Code cleanup of the inventory click tracking to ensure each method is properly setting the data it's supposed to.
- Fixed configuration bug that caused item-insert/remove rollbacks to skip without reason for some users
- Adding block id/subid to chat display when -extended is used
- Removed internal update notification to comply with newer bukkitdev policy
entity-unleashevents to track when players leash/unleash animals.
- Added support for tracking item-insert when the item stack is dragged across an inv
- Fixed trapped chest item inserts/removes not being tracked properly
- Rewrote inventory click tracking code, is no longer container-specific and will support modded inventories (Requires mcpc+)
- Added debug data to ignore-config system to help track down config/perm issues
- Adding check for max radius configs being lower than one, which effectively prevented radius parameters from working
Note: Prism-v1.6.3 is latest release compatible with Minecraft 1.5
Note: Prism-v1.6.3-MC1.4-Compat is for Minecraft 1.4 Only
Note: We will no longer be releasing an MC 1.4-Compatible version as the FTB team is moving towards Unleashed. We will soon have an official MC1.5 build. We have been working with the MCPC+ team to enable mod inventory tracking support in Prism.
Older changelogs available at: http://discover-prism.com/blog/