PressurePush is a plugin which has been requested by many people on the bukkit forums.
When a pressure plate is stepped on, players will be pushed to the location they are looking at.
This is great for servers having a large lobby spawn which adds a fun way of reaching to places faster.
The strength of the push is configured in the config.yml
(Portuguese video showcases the latest version of the plugin, 0.8 - Thanks to AbsintoJ)
How to use you say?
- Put a pressure plate anywhere you like with a simple command /ppcreate
- Configure strength, jump boost and sound in config.yml (The plugin supports decimals , eg. 1.3)
- Give your players the appropriate permission
- Step on a pressure plate
- Get pushed forward :D
How to use that mobUse?
- Give your players the permission pp.mobuse
- Set mobUse = true
- Put a mob next to or on a PressurePush plate
- Step on a PressurePush plate
- Magic :)
About No Fall Damage
No Fall Damage is applied to a player (and, if mobUse is true, for any entity) which used a PressurePush plate.
No Fall Damage lasts for a configurable amount of seconds, after that time, you are vulnerable to falling again ;)
Of course, whenever you use the PressurePush plate you will get No Fall Damage.
Note: No Fall Damage time doesn't stack or override so you need to wait X seconds before using PressurePush plate again (although, you can still use it but the No Fall Damage may run out of time in the mid-air and cause your players to lose health from falling. (3 seconds No Fall Damage time is balanced if you are on a survival server)
pp.reload - allows the player to use /ppload
pp.use - allows the players to use PressurePush plates
pp.create - allows the player to create PressurePush plates
pp.mobuse - allows mobs to use PressurePush plates (Note: You also need to have mobUse = true)
pp.destroy - allows the player to destroy PressurePush plates
/ppload - reloads the config
/pressurepush - displays the version of the plugin
/ppcreate on/off - gives you stone and wood plates so you can make a PressurePush plate with it (toggleable with on / off)
- This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- If you wish to disable this feature, you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
Add configurable No Fall Damage Timer Implement all permissions Implement an option for mobs to be pushed by the PP plate too. (it's in the config, but it's not yet functionable) Find a better lift-off sound (now configurable by users) Add an option for server owners to set the strength of the push. Add an option to set how much will you go up in the air