Ports allows you to define regions which transport players around the world instantly, or on a schedule of your choosing.
Your ports can be trains, planes, ships, portals, whatever you like. You are limited only by your imagination!
- This plugin requires WorldEdit, and will not work without it.
- All pre-existing port data from Ports v0.2 will be unusable with Ports v0.3 and above. If you have a large number of ports set up, you can use the sql2yaml Ruby script to convert the database to the new format. If you need help, please feel free to private message me on BukkitDev.
- The current version should still work on 1.6. If you have any issues, please post a comment.
- Source code
- Please donate if you've found this plugin useful, to help support future development.
- Bitcoin address: 19X4KjZ3kuuNJspad7qkTAfcLXpUkgdSK
- Define activation zones using WorldEdit
- Customize the names of your ports ("This train will depart in x minutes", "This boat does not go anywhere!", etc.)
- Set up instant teleporters or ports that act on a schedule (every 5 minutes, every day, every week, whatever you wish)
- Bukkit Permissions support
- Full Multiworld support
- Per-port permissions for fine-grained control
- Ticket system
- Various localisation/translation options
How do I use it?
- Video tutorial
- Another video tutorial (thanks jckmcgraw!)
- A French video tutorial (thanks ThePico20!)
- Economy support
- Dynmap integration
- Warmup/cooldown timers
- Support for non-cuboid activation regions
- Suggest new features here