UploadedMar 25, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Update to Minecraft 1.8.3
- Fixed plugin metrics
- Added Apache Maven
- Cool little banner at startup :)
- Complete code restructure!
- Decrease in file size (50KB => 30KB)
- Makes it easier for me to maintain the plugin and add more features going forward
- Changed /dynmap to /map
- Added cooldown timer for broadcasted messages
- Fixes problem of players spamming commands to spam chat
- Currently unconfigurable, but stay tuned for future updates
- Official support for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Added support for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Improved the way the plugin manages the config.yml file
- Thanks to iiHeroo for contributing to this update!
- Fixed auto-updating algorithm
- Cleaned up some messy code
- /playerlink help and /playerlink reload are now usable via console / command block
- /playerlink help
- Shows all usable commands.
- /playerlink reload
- Reload the configuration file.
- Changed from /plreload
PlayerLink is in Maintenance Status, which means I will primarily be updating the plugin only to make sure it doesn't break or to keep up with Minecraft updates; however, I will still take suggestions.