PlayerHeads v4.7.0 (cross-compatibility build 1.8-1.13.2)
UploadedNov 12, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
Cross-compatibility build: This version attempts to combine 1.13 and 1.8 code into a single JAR for use on new or legacy servers without changing files. When using a 1.13 or higher server, the 1.13 compatibility implementation is used. If a version under 1.13 is used, the 1.8 compatibility implementation will attempt to be used. Versions under 1.8 cannot be supported by this plugin.
Please report any changes or bugs with behavior. If you continue to have issues, please try one of the older 1.13 release or backport versions.
All warnings about backports still apply to this version when using a 1.8-1.12.2 server (read here).
This version also contains all changes from v4.7.0.
- Added: New configuration options to control death spam nerf conditions (only effective when nerfdeathspam is enabled):
- deathspamcount (default: 5) - controls how many previous player deaths to record an check for "spam" entries.
- deathspamthreshold (default: 300000) - controls how many milliseconds is allowed between matching deaths to be considered spam
- Added: New configuration options to control click interaction spam conditions for heads (when the user has the clickinfo permission):
- clickspamcount (default: 5) - controls how many previous head-interactions to record an check for "spam" entries.
- clickspamthreshold (default: 1000) - controls how many milliseconds is allowed between matching head-interactions to be considered spam
- Minor Change: Added comments documenting the addlore setting from 4.6.0 to the default config.yml.
Notes: spam prevention settings require either a server restart or a /ph config reload to trigger a change, changing the setting with "set" will not have an immediate effect in this version - this may be handled better in future versions.