PlayerHeads v4.7.0 (1.13+ build)
UploadedNov 12, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
NOTE: this is a release for 1.13+ servers, do NOT use this on lower server versions - there are backports for those versions available on the Files page.
- Added: New configuration options to control death spam nerf conditions (only effective when nerfdeathspam is enabled):
- deathspamcount (default: 5) - controls how many previous player deaths to record an check for "spam" entries.
- deathspamthreshold (default: 300000) - controls how many milliseconds is allowed between matching deaths to be considered spam
- Added: New configuration options to control click interaction spam conditions for heads (when the user has the clickinfo permission):
- clickspamcount (default: 5) - controls how many previous head-interactions to record an check for "spam" entries.
- clickspamthreshold (default: 1000) - controls how many milliseconds is allowed between matching head-interactions to be considered spam
- Minor Change: Added comments documenting the addlore setting from 4.6.0 to the default config.yml.
Notes: spam prevention settings require either a server restart or a /ph config reload to trigger a change, changing the setting with "set" will not have an immediate effect in this version - this may be handled better in future versions.