Execute console commands using PHP scripts on website!
This plugin provides simple API and lightweight plugin to allow you command your server from your webpage!
To all updating people. You will have to update your scripts plugins, the main thing is that now functions are prefixed with PHPS instead of PHP (for example old PHPconnect is now PHPSconnect).
PHPsend is now PHPSend**
- Logging level (No more console spam!), new logging system
- Hash algorithm is now SHA1
- Player associated commands
- New command: phpsend reload to let you reload config and whitelist without server restart
- IP Whitelist for both php script and plugin
- Post argument style
- Protocol names are now with PHPS instead of PHP (like PHPconnect is now PHPSconnect)
- New plugin hook: onWebCommandAsPlayer
- Cleaned up code
- Minor bugs fixed, more exceptions handled.
- Add few API functions to make your life even simplier.
Pages are updated now. Just wait for approval.
- Execute commands from web
- Using SHA1 password to authenticate
- Simple API with few fuctions!
- Configurable port (default: 11223)
- EXTREME small
- Support for /reload!!!
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.