This is a continuation of PetCreeper originally by mathewv. PetCreeper allows players to tame creepers and other mobs that are not normally tamed. Original post.
- Tame most mobs using configurable bait.
- Compatible with mcMMO (Taming XP)
- Ride most mobs using a saddle.
- Name your pet.
- Random names available.
- Supports colored name tags.
- Full permissions support.
- Optional ops override permissions.
- Spawn any pet.
- Colorize your sheep.
- Change your wolf's collar color.
- Pet modes:
- Passive - The default pet mode. Passive pets will just follow you around and are completely harmless.
- Defensive - The defensive pets will attack hostile monsters within a certain radius of the player.
- Aggressive - The aggressive pets will attack everything that moves.
- Disable/enable pet following by right clicking your pet.
How to install
- Just drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server.
- Configure permissions.
- If you do not want to use permissions then set "OpsBypassPerms: true" or "DisablePermissions: true" in the config.yml.
Note: When running a command you must use the pet's ID number, not name. Example: Teleport pet #1 to you: /pet 1
- /petlist - Check if you have a pet. The petlist command will provide the id number for each pet.
- /pet [id|all] - Teleport your pet to you.
- /petcolor [id] [ color ] - Colorize sheep and wolf collars.
- /petfree [id|all] - Let your pet go free.
- /petname [id] [name|random] - Name your pet.
- /petgive [id] [player] - Give pet away
- /petkill [id|all] - Kill your pet.
- /petmode [id] [a|d|p] - Change your pet to aggressive, defensive or passive (default).
- /petage [id] [baby|adult|lock|unlock] - Change your pet's age. Lock or unlock age.
- /petreload - Reload config.yml
- /petspawn [ pet type ] [count]
- Can't ride dragons
- Projectile pet mobs (skeletons, blazes, ghasts etc...) can't attack
- Pet control doesn't work correctly