Orebfuscator (Anti X-Ray)
What is Orebfuscator?
Orebfuscator is a plugin for Spigot based Minecraft Servers that modifies packets in order to hide blocks of interest from X-Ray Clients and Texture Packs. Thus it doesn't modify your world and is safe to use.
- Plug & Play
- Highly configurable config
- Support for Spigot based servers 1.9.4+ (only tested on spigot)
- Obfuscate blocks based on their light level
- Hide block entities like Chests and Furnaces
- Make blocks in a players proximity visible based on their distance and their view
- Java 8 or higher
- Spigot and (proably) any other fork of Spigot (1.9.4 or higher)
- ProtocolLib 4.0 or higher
- Download ProtocolLib
- Download Orebfuscator
- Put both in your plugins directory
- Start your server and configure orebfuscator to your liking
- orebfuscator.bypass: Bypass the obfuscation
If you have any problem check if there is already an issue in our github repo if there isn't one just create a new one.