OPPassword is a plugin meant for server admins to maintain a sense of security on their servers. This plugin requires everyone that you try to OP to type in a password. There has recently been a "ForceOP" thing going around and this plugin provides a major protection against such an exploit.
- Asks for a password upon giving someone OP
- Defend against ForceOP attacks!
- Password is definable in the config (The config will generate upon first running the plugin)
- op.give (Permission to send other players OP requests)
- op.changepass (Permission to change the OPPassword)
- /op <player>
- /oppassword <password>
- /opp <password>
- /op changepass <oldpass> <newpass>
- New Command: /op changepass <oldpass> <newpass> (Permissions: op.changepass) - Changes the password in-game!