What is NPCAuctions
NPCAuctions was created as an alternative to all the other auction plugins currently out there. What makes this plugin different than the rest is that there are no commands to auction items, and that players must use an NPC to open a GUI that contains all the auctions.
- Supports NPCs if the server uses Citizens.
- Uses Villagers if Citizens is not installed.
- Should support any server higher than 1.8.
/npca spawnNPC: Spawns an NPC
/npca removeallnpcs: Removes all NPCS from the world
/npca usevillagers: Toggles whether CitizensNPCs or villagers are used.
/npca removenpc : Allows the user to remove villagers
/npca respawn: In case villagers despawn, use this to readd them
/npca open: Opens the auction house.
/npca endAllAuctions: Ends all auctions.
/npca cancelAuction: Ends all of a user's auctions.
/npca reload: Reload config values (does not affect auctions).
- --Replace the # with the max amount of auctions a player can have.
- Gives the player permission to all commands.
- Gives the player permission to create new npcs
- Gives the player permission to remove npcs.
- Gives the player permission to add as many auctions as possible.
This plugin does update automatically:
This plugin checks for updates and will download updates. If you do not want this plugin to automatically update, all you need to do is edit one line in the "plugins\AUpdater\global.yml" file. Just change the one variable in there to false (or, if you run into any problems, copy the code below)
# Updater by ArsenArsen
# Global config
# Sets should updates be downloaded globaly
How to Install
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Find/Create a plugin that will allow you get to your world
- Restart your server
This plugin uses bStats:
bStats is a metrics service that allows me to to see how many servers use my plugins, how many players they have, and which countries use my plugin the most. All information is anonymized, so no information can be directly linked to you, and instead is added to the average of all severs that use the plugin.