NoobProtector created special for hardcore PVP-enabled servers. It provides a time-limited PVP-protection for new players. When new player joins a server he obtains a protection against PVP-attacks and can learn the server's world, rules, etc. When time limit is overdue player lose his protection and can attack (and can be attacked) by other players.
- Protect player when he joins sever first time
- Only PVP-protection. This plugin did not provide a god-mode.
- Enable protection for any player using commands
- Additional commands for player to disable PVP
- Two kind of time limits - play time (online) and real time
Why do I want it?
- You need to instal NoobProtector if you need to:
- Stop newbies from leaving server until they learn more about it
- Give a more chances for new players to survive in your harcore server
- Grant player a protections again PVP-attack, but not a god-mode
How to use it?
- Install, start server
- Configure plugin (edit the config.yml), restart server
- Try to kill a player that joins your server for first time
- /pvp-on — remove protection (only protected player must use this command). Player must type this command twice to remove protection.
- /noob help [command] — show help pages
- /noob protect [player] — protect player; if player is not defined will protect you
- /noob unprotect [player] — unprotect player; if player is not defined will unprotect you
- /noob list — show protected player list
- /noob reload — reload configuration. Don't forget some settings (like scheduler time) requires a server restarting
- /noob cfg — show current configuration
- noob-protector.pvp-on — allow to use /pvp-on command
- noob-protector.config — allows to use /noob help, /noob cfg, /noob list and /noob reload commands
- noob-protector.protect — allows to use /noob protect command
- noob-protector.unprotect — allows to use /noob unprotect command
To configure the plugin you need to edit config.yml file. Here is default config.
Like this plugin?
You don't forget to buy me a chocolate! :)