Welcome to NoNameNPC!
NoNameNPC is a simple plugin that allows you to create NPCs in Citizens and hide their nameplates.
Why should I use this plugin?
• Works on ANY NPC regardless of type. (Yes, including players.)
• NO OTHER plugins on Bukkit fix this. (At least that I'm aware of.)
• It is lightweight and doesn't cause problems with other plugins.
• Only hides the nameplates of NPCs you choose.
• Commands work in-game as well as in the console.
What's the difference?
Without the NoNameNPC plugin:
Trying to hide the name this way is a very unprofessional solution, you can still see the gray box.
With the NoNameNPC plugin:
The gray box is gone completely.
Great! How do I get started?
It's easy to use NoNameNPC. Here's how:
1. Make sure the NPC you want to hide the nameplate from is selected:
/npc select <NPC>
2. Run this command:
3. You should see something like this. Take note of the ID:
4. Run this command to add the NPC to the list of NoNameNPCs:
/nnpc add <ID>
That's it! You just hid the nameplate on your first NPC!
Tested Minecraft Versions
This plugin is designed for Minecraft 1.8.X whereas the Citizens command below doesn't work properly:
For other versions, the command above should toggle nameplate visibility.
nonamenpc.* - All NoNameNPC commands.
nonamenpc.help - Help for NoNameNPC.
nonamenpc.add - Add a no name NPC.
nonamenpc.remove - Remove a no name NPC.
nonamenpc.list - Lists every no name NPC.
Please leave comments relating to this plugin only. (Bugs, suggestions, general comments, etc.) I reserve the right to remove any comments that are unrelated, spam, or otherwise obtrusive to this plugin.