UploadedFeb 25, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R4
- It can now see if you using an nether or end portal.
- Now new command: /mw link-end
- Fixed the annoying but whit nether portals
- Made it 1.2 ready
- Compiled using R4
- Fixed the multiworld.command.flaglist permission
- new command: /mw info [world]
- Fixed the bug from the portal handling. (thx for the user who also reported the result of /mw debug on the tickets page, that gived me good information about the bug.)
- tried making the command hash map more memory efficient.
- finally fixed the create, goto and move command, again?
- finally fixed the create and move command, yay (that this bug passed my check team)
- Fixed grammer error on help screen.
- Support for "_" in world name is back.
- Move command is working again.
new command: /mw setspawn
new command: /mw spawn
new command: /mw flags
new command: /mw listgens
Chanced the way the portal handler saved its data, to make the plugin use less memory (now you need to link your worlds again) Improved the code on some places
Found an bug that caused the whole server to freeze, and spam the excutor of the command, fast fixed.
Found an bug that you needed to do "/mw goto world ." to make the goto command work, now fixed
You now able to use use spaces at the commands, do: /mw goto "my spaced world"
No longer able to use dots and that kind of stuff at the world name.
Fixed the but that would led to corruption of your configuration file.
New generator: plugin, Makes an world whit another plugin. Example: /mw create world_whit_other_plugin normal plugin:skyland+
Chanced the way commands are parsed, for more readable code.
Fixed the bug from 2.2.0
Addded some stuff to use the plugins of other world gen plugins
Solved most of the bugs
added support for internationalization
fixed the bug whit the portals
fixed the bug that "/mw unload" was showing as "/mw remove"
The first release of the 2.0.0 releases