UploadedFeb 10, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
Changes in SignPortals 2.5-b658 (beta) since 2.4-AB
PLEASE REVIEW THE KNOWN CAVEATS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BEFORE USING
- Proper change log needed!
Changes in SignPortals-2.4-AB
- Many new features and fixes (maybe)
Changes in SignPortals 2.3-AB
- Update for Core 2.3
Changes in SignPortals 2.2-AB
- Fix: Couldn't create signportals if you had netherportals installed too.
- Add: Bounceback when you don't have access.
Changes in SignPortals 2.1-b129
- Fix: SignPortals creating portals if you were outside of the actual portal bounds.
- Fix: Signs on Portals (Finally!)
- Fix: Problem with MultiInv not catching inventory change.
Changes in SignPortals 2.0-b122
- Fix: Signs not validating
- Fix: Signs on Portals NOTE: Make sure to use Multiverse-Core 2.0-b275+ as part of the bugfixes were in there!
Changes in SignPortals 2.0-b121
- Initial re-release (now we're back to 100% of where MV 1.7 was! yay!)
- NEW: Create signs that can be right clicked
- NEW: Added create/validate permissions (create is for creating new signs, validate is for converting old MV1 signs or validating red MVSP signs)
- NEW: Colors show when signs are valid
- NEW: Can place portal anywhere around the portal (even below to hide!)
YOU MAY NEED TO USE DEVELOPMENTAL BUILDS OF OTHER MULTIVERSE PLUGINS IN ORDER TO USE THIS VERSION.
Those builds are available here
This version is NOT and Awesome Build and MAY contain bugs. Please report any bugs found here We are trying to prepare for an Awesome Build and need your help! This build is generally considered stable but you have been warned!