UploadedAug 23, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
Changes in Core 4.1.0 since 4.0.0
- Added message acknowledging deprecated event.
- Changed TravelAgent message to debug.
- Added --include-plugin-list option to mv version command.
- Added debug mode change event.
- Upgraded to CommandHandler 11.
- Fixed plugin name display in commands like /plugins.
- Disallowed importing worlds unless they have a proper .dat file in the folder (this fixes a long standing delete any file bug).
- Fixed mv clone command!
- World item currency requirements may be entirely broken.
- Deleting worlds may not work as intended.
- Regening worlds may also may not work as intended.
This build will break the following dependent plugins:
- Multiverse-Portals before 4.0.0 or 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT
- Multiverse-NetherPortals before 4.0.0 or 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT
- Multiverse-SignPortals before 4.0.0 or 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT
It may also break other non-Multiverse plugins that depend on Multiverse-Core.