Core | Portals | NetherPortals | SignPortals | Inventories
Multiverse Core Resources:
Wiki | Source | Feature Request | Bug Report
NEW: We are no longer using SNAPSHOT builds. All releases will follow Semantic Versioning and will be published in full on GitHub. Once a particular version has been deemed stable, we will release it here. In the mean time, you are welcome to grab versions as they become available from the GitHub releases page.
These builds have not been approved by the CurseForge staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with Multiverse NetherPortals.
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but not bloated! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is here and works for the latest server build! Is your server a Multiverse?
- Create multiple worlds of different types, seeds and with Custom Generators
- Keep your skylands using a custom generator (MV 2.2+)
- Set the mode per world (creative, survival or adventure)
- Create Multiverse Portals to let users go between other portals, worlds, or locations (Requires MV-Portals installed)
- Restrict users from going to specific worlds by using permissions
- Economy support!
- Show which users are in what worlds with /mv who
- Color your worlds when the appear in chat!
- Custom world aliases. (Leave your folder names alone! use an alias!)
- Restrict animal/monster spawning. Per animal/monster! (Why hello creeper world!)
- World scaling with NetherPortals
- Conserve memory by having some worlds NOT keep their spawn chunks loaded!
- Fantastic in-game help just use /mvh search
- Purge all those unwanted animals/monsters from your world!
- Perform all per-world modifications with in-game commands! (Stop getting those YAML errors!)
- Teleport to any of your worlds with a command or allow others to teleport their self or others (with customizable permissions)
- While teleporting or using portals, you can use any Multiverse Destination
- Wiki documentation!
Optional plugins to add more to Multiverse:
- Make custom portals to go to any destination!
- Restrict users from using specific portals using permissions.
- Charge users to use specific portals!
- Exempt users from portal fees.
- Launch users through the air when they enter a Multiverse Portal!
- Allow minecarts/boats through Multiverse Portals.
- For more information, visit the wiki for Multiverse-Portals.
- Have nether and end worlds per for any of your overworlds!
- Have custom nether and end portals in a world go to a specific world
- Custom World Scaling when using NetherPortals! (All types of worlds, normal, skylands and nether supported! Even custom generators!)
- For more information, visit the wiki for Multiverse-NetherPortals.
- Have separated players stats and inventories per world or per group of worlds.
- Choose what each group of worlds share: Inventories, Last location (in a world before teleporting), Hunger, Health, Exp, and Bed Spawns.
- For more information, visit the wiki for Multiverse-Inventories.
Is Multiverse missing that little something that you need?
Hop on our Discord and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request.
Want your plugin to use the Multiverse API?
Before making a review:
Please do not use the review comments below as a way to seek help, report bugs or suggest features. Utilize the Multiverse wiki. A lot of documentation for each plugin is there. If you still need help:
I don't know if there's been any official announcement on this page, but there do seem to be recent builds being pushed out on their Dev GitHub, one of which was testing the spigot 1.19.3 API, so it may be worth testing those as opposed to using 4.3.1 from 2021 if you're having issues.
1.19.3 works amazing
Is it possible to add support for Hardcore worlds?
Does this plugin work on 1.19.3?
It's insane how this mod has been actively developed on the same platform for almost 11 years!
Huge props to the Author and all Contributors!
Hope it will work soon on 1.19.2 without all the issues
Otherwise is one of my fav plugins
Why is it downloading as an uncompilied plugin/as a .zip? So annoying!
Una pregunta... alguien sabe como crear un segundo mundo pero que tenga el mod Biomes O'Plenty es el unico que no me ha dejado incorporar
In reply to emanuel123947:
¿Ya sabes la solución? Es que yo también tengo ese problema
Me and my friend were playing on a newly created world because we got tired of our old world but our other friends didnt wanna start over so i installed multiverse but my friend was running around until suddenly he got teleported to the backrooms? he described it as like yellow concrete. I know what the backrooms are. I tried to tpa to him but he got a message saying "your not getting out of this one" I then just did /tp and for me he was just running around on the fields. I asked him to screenshare but as soon he went to screenshare his game crashed and when he logged back in he was no longer in the backrooms. just in the fields. I searched up multiverse cointaining backrooms but only saw a mod/plugin that said the backrooms. but the thing is that i did not have the backrooms plguin installed. I had Multiverse-core, multiverse-portals, multiverse-netherportals and multiverse inventories.
The server is on version 1.18.2. If anyone knows about this please give me more information on what this is.
You should put the plugin compatible with all versions of Minecraft or it will only work on some servers and be incompatible for some versions
In reply to shadesofghost:
MV2 and the worst plugin I have ever seen has never worked well since version 1.16.2 always problems
Use MyWorld compatible with 1.18.1 and it is better than MV2
this plugin work well with 1.18.1 purpur
Instead of making 13 repeat posts because you're annoying and impatient, why not make one?
I am beginning to suspect that this plug in may not be compatible with other 1.18.1 plugins. I don't know where I get that idea tho.
Eu também todos os dias sagrados. Estou aqui verificando, esperando a versão 1.18+
meu servidor precisa deste bom complemento dar atenção para desenvolver ??
In reply to losli64:
The plugin still works on 1.18.1
hi! please update to 1.18.1 i am check everyday but version doesn't have here