Multiverse Core Resources:
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with Multiverse NetherPortals
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but not bloated! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is back, and works for the latest server build! Is your server, a Multiverse?
MV2 Core Features
- Create multiple worlds of different types, seeds and with Custom Generators
- Keep your skylands using a custom generator (MV 2.2+)
- Set the mode per world (creative or survival)
- Create Multiverse Portals to let users go between other portals, worlds, or locations
- Restrict users from going to specific worlds by using permissions
- SuperPerms API Permissions support
- Economy Support!
- Show which users are in what worlds with /mv who
- Color your worlds when the appear in chat!
- Custom world Aliases. (leave your folder names alone! use an Alias!)
- Restrict Animal/Monster Spawning. Per animal/monster! (Why hello creeper world!)
- World scaling with NetherPortals
- Conserve memory by having some worlds NOT keep their spawn chunks loaded!
- Fantastic in-game help just use /mvh SEARCH
- Support for worlds with spaces!
- Purge all those unwanted animals/monsters from your world!
- Perform all per-world modifications with in-game commands! Stop getting those YAML errors!
- Teleport yourself and others to any Multiverse Destination
To see what information this plugin may collect and send out from your server click here
So long Awesome Builds
We use to have this notion of an "Awesome Build" or AB which was suppose to be thought of like Bukkit's Recommended Build system. Awesome Builds were ones that we put extra testing into and were meant to be very stable. Unfortunately there will be no more Awesome Builds. Our development team doesn't have the time to devote to the project that we use to. As such, we've moved to a new build system which you'll notice in the new version numbering. Our release builds here should be stable; Lots of people have had time to vet them for us while they were only development builds. While we don't have much time to work on the project, we do still take critical bugs very seriously and try to get them fixed as quickly as possible.
Looking for plugins per world? Solution
Is Multiverse Missing that little something that you need?
Ask us! Or better yet, hop on our IRC (#multiverse) and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request