Monster Apocalypse v14.0a
UploadedMay 20, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Monster Apocalypse 14.0 is out!
If you need it earlier than this (it can take up to 5 days), send me a private message.
Version 14.0a notes:
- Fixed an old bug where zombies could not pillar in lava or water.
- Fixed a bug where zombies could catch themselves falling off an air bridge using a block, far below the bridge.
Version 14.0 notes:
- Converted Zombie Corpse Piling into Monster Nerdpoling and Air Bridging! Please update your configs to the new lines.
- Monsters will now build smarter with pillars and behave like players with blocks in their inventory to kill you.
- Once the delay period has passed, monsters will nerdpole up at full speed.
- Monsters can detect 2 block high walls and climb over.
- Air bridging will allow monsters to build horizontally through the air to reach players, moving the monster along its bridge and extending it.
- Air bridges can be built as a downward staircase, especially if monsters hit a deadly cliff dropoff.
- Zombies, Skeletons, Creepers, Wither Skeletons, and PigZombies may individually be enabled in the Advanced Properties
- The Material used for building is the same for all mobs
- You may still use this functionality as corpse piling with bridging disabled and "Kill the monster when it nerdpoles or airbridges?" enabled.
- This functionality is still compatible with CreeperHeal, and thus monster nerdpoles and bridges can be creeperhealed.
- Added a protection method for players from exploding skeleton super arrows. When enabled, this will prevent arrows from exploding within a certain radius from players.
- "Advanced Monster Properties.Skeleton.Super Arrow Player Protection Radius"