Monster Apocalypse v6.0
UploadedFeb 8, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R3
- Added Multiverse-Core and WorldGuard as soft dependancies to the plugin.yml. This should help for other plugins as well.
- Bonus and Naturalistic spawns now have a per-mob chance, which is applied while choosing the mob.
- The original global chance and count for bonus spawns is still used, however now you can adjust the frequency of particular mobs on each.
- If the total of all the enabled chances is higher than 101,it will instead choose a mob type randomly and uniformly. The last 1% is to account for accuracy errors, try to get as close to 100 as possible (the farther it is above 100.0 the more inaccurate spawns will be), but always slightly above (to prevent spawn skipping).
- If the total of all the mob chances is less than 100, it will sometimes not spawn a mob when the bonus spawn wave requests it. (For example, 10% wave chance, 1 count, and only a 10% Zombie chance, will spawn a Zombie 1% of the time.)
- YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BONUS AND NATURAL SETTINGS WITH THE NEW FIELD FOR SPAWN BOOLEAN. WRITE DOWN WHICH MOBS YOU WERE SPAWNING WITH EACH.
- Monster drops are now even more customizable.
- New drops format: item:count:chance:data OR item:count:chance
- The previous item drop line format will still work, you don't need to go and fix this.
- Added support for checking the block mobs will spawn on.
- Disabled by default.
- Normally, the list will be a blacklist blocking spawns on that block. On whitelist mode, mobs will ONLY spawn on the listed blocks.
- This is applied to EVERY mob in EVERY spawn type including other plugins when enabled.
- Naturalistic spawns will now conform to normal spawn ymin/ymax limits for the particular mob being spawned, as well as global naturalistic spawn settings.
- Fixed skeleton damage.
- Added a permission node for mob aggro, damage and super arrows targeting.
- This will NOT stop them from following players as if they could hurt them in vanilla aggro range, however if they are in mega-aggro range of a player without the permission, they will target that player instead.
- New page for accessing the health API if you would like to use this extension for other plugins, view here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/monster-apocalypse/pages/health-api/