UploadedJan 31, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8.1 works now with SpigotMC 1.8 and CraftBukkit 1.8
- Support for the minigames plugin is tempoarily disabled.
- Added Critical modifier. If a mob dies with a critical hit from mele you get the bonus
- Fixed last damage was too long ago bug
NOTE: This is actually for bukkit 1.7.8 and up. There wasn't an option for 1.7.8 in the version selector.
- Updated to use UUIDs to support name changing
On the first run of this version the databases will be migrated to using UUIDs, this will only take a few seconds
- Fixed NPE when player NPCs kill mobs with Minigames compatibility enabled.
- Fixed achivements / stats being out of sync if players logged out, then on again too quickly
- Added kill debugging option to config to see what prevents money/achievements from being gained
- Added an achievement repairer for the hunt achievements bugged by the out of sync issue
- Replaced leaderboards with a new system
- /mobhunt leaderboard create <type>[,<secondtype>[,...]] <period>[,<secondperiod>[,...]] [isHorizontal?] [<width> <height>]
- /mobhunt leaderboard edit (type|period|horizontal|addtype|addperiod) <value>
- New leaderboards display the stat type and time period.
- Existing leaderboards will be unnaffected. You can remove them with /mobhunt leaderboard delete <name>
- Updated Minigames compatability for Minigames 1.6.x and up. Earlier versions are not supported anymore.