UploadedSep 20, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Mobhunting now uses databases to store its data, by default it will use SQLite. Player data WILL be kept. If you want it to use a different database, please read setting-up-the-database
'/mobhunt top'command to view the top players for a stat
- Added in game leaderboards, see creating-leaderboards for info on how to make them
- Colour codes can now be used in lang files. Use & instead of §
- Added kill assists
- NPE fixed with ShoveBonus, fixes Ticket 2 - NullPointer Exception?
- MyPet wolves are now counted towards the Master of the Fang achievement
- Riding MyPets now counts towards the Mounted bonus
NOTE: If you don't want to use SQLite and want to keep player data, you must put in the database settings before running this version for the first time.
It is a good idea to backup awards.yml in the MobHunting directory before upgrading to 1.7.0