Many of you are familiar with the MineZ Shotbow servers or with my plugin MyZ. This plugin allows you to use your experience levels as thirst levels in an extremely efficient and customizable way.
- DAMAGE: The amount of damage you take once thirst level reaches 0.
- DELAY: The delay between losing thirst, accurate to 1/20 of a second.
- KILLS: Ability to choose whether or not players can die from thirst damage.
- AUTO: Ability to choose whether or not new players will automatically start with full thirst.
- MAX: The maximum thirst level players can have.
- thirst.getthirsty: Ability to get thirsty. Players without this permission will have the standard level system.
- thirst.renew: Ability to drink water bottles and renew thirst to full.
The source code is included in .java files within the jar. Simply open the jar file with WinZIP or any dearchiving program to extract the source files.
Developers may wish to hook into MineZ Thirst in order to have special events happen upon drinking. Rather than listening in on standard Bukkit events, you may wish to use the Thirst API in this plugin.