Minepacks is a backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage support. It is a simple plugin, but still has a lot of functions.
Now also on spigot.org!
- Backpack size controlled by permissions
- Auto item-collect on full inventory (can be enabled in the config)
- Multiple storage back-ends (Files, SQLite, MySQL)
- Multi language support (multiple language file included)
- Item filter (block items from being stored in the backpack)
- Preserves the NBT data of items (everything that can be stored in a chest can be stored in the backpack)
- Support for name changing / UUIDs
- API for developers
- Java 8
- Bukkit, Spigot or Paper for Minecraft 1.7 or newer
- (Optional) PCGF PluginLib (Advantages of using the PCGF PluginLib)
- /backpack help - Lists all the commands of this plugin.
- /backpack - Opens the players backpack.
- /backpack clean - Removes all items from the players backpack.
- /backpack clean <playername> - Removes all items from another players backpack.
- /backpack <playername> - Shows the backpack of another player.
- backpack.* - Gives access to the full MinePacks functionality. (for admins)
- backpack.use - Allows a player to open the backpack.
- backpack.fullpickup - Allows the player to automatically pick up items when their inventory is full (function needs to be enabled in the config)
- backpack.size.1 - Mini size for a backpack, if the player has backpack permission he will also have at least a backpack with the size 1.
- backpack.size.2 - 2*9 backpack
- backpack.size.3 - 3*9 backpack
- backpack.size.4 - 4*9 backpack
- backpack.size.5 - 5*9 backpack
- backpack.size.6 - 6*9 backpack
- backpack.clean - Allows the player to clean their own backpack.
- backpack.clean.other - Allows the player to clean other players backpacks.
- backpack.others - Allows the player open backpacks of other players.
- backpack.others.edit - Allows the player to edit backpacks of other players.
- backpack.keepOnDeath - Allows the player to keep their items in their backpack on death.
- backpack.noCooldown - Allows to bypass the cooldown to open the backpack.
You can find the full list of permissions as well as their default states in the wiki
Support the plugin:
Developing a plugin like this requires a lot of time. If you like it please consider supporting it with a small donation.
If you have donated and would like to be shown in the Special Thanks selection please send me a pm with your transaction details.
I would like to thank everyone who has used this plugin, reported bugs, suggested feature, ..., without you guys this plugin would not be what it is now!
I also would like to especially thank some peoples for their support:
- xDizasterCYx - Logo
This plugin has a system to convert Minecraft usernames to Mojang UUIDs; therefore, it uses web connections to the Mojang servers. If you don't want these connections to occur, disable "UseUUIDs" in the config.
This plugin uses the HikariCP library, which includes classes for metrics (but requires an additional library to work, which is not included). All of HikariCP's optional metrics functionality is disabled! This plugin neither collect any data, nor dose it send any data about your server!
This plugin has an auto update function. To disable auto updating, set 'AutoUpdate' to 'false' in 'plugins/Minepacks/config.yml'.
@AriKira Fixed and updated.
hey there are some bugs. Please fix it. ①. add premission 'backpack.size.1' ②. type '/backpack' open the backpack ③. put Items like 64dirt in it and close it. ④. add premission 'backpack.size.2' ⑤. Items to be copied ! you can see 64x9 dirt in the backpack!!! Please fix this bug！ I use the mysql.
No errors at all
Spigot latest (really the latest) -> Spigot Update - 20140927a
Do you get any errors from the plugin on server startup? Which bukkit/spigot version and build are you running?
I turned uuid off. And somehow the database thing is not working at all. There is no database file.
I'm unable to reproduce this bug. Can you please send my your config + sqlite file.
Database error. Cant make of find the UUID table.
You can use SQLite as database, than the data will be saved in a sqlite file in the plugins folder.
Does this plugin 'Require' a MySQL database? I'd prefer it if you could have it so it save's the data in the plugin's folder. If this is possible. Please have a duel option to either choose "MySQL" saving, and "Plugin Folder" saving.