Mario Kart Guide
So, it seems that you want to know how to setup?
- Firstly, do the create command. For this example, our arena name will be "Mario" and we want 5 laps. So our command will be /mra create Mario 5
- Then, make sure you have a "default: stick". Right click with the wand to set your lobby. Lobby is where Players wait for other players. (Make sure there is the Leave Signs here)
- Right click the wand to set your exit.
- Right click with an empty hand to set the spots for the cars to spawn. (Must have at least 2)
- Right click with the wand to finish.
- Right click with an empty hand at all checkpoints (10/10 radius) Make sure they don't overlap
- Right click with the wand after at least 3 checkpoints are done. (The more, the better)
- Right click with the wand at both ends of the start-line. Like below:
- I think I have said enough. Follow the onscreen instructions.
The checkpoints are there for a reason. They are to check for players within a certain radius. Make sure you space them out 10 blocks apart and none should interfere with the finishing line. This is a warning. Many have had this problems. Have fun!