When you first saw Minecraft's pixelated graphics, did it remind you of early Mario games? If not, it probably does now. With this mod, you are able to mix the two and create your own Mario world with blocks which get powered when you smack your forehead into it.
The Mario sound effect tunes are not of my own creation, they are instead made by the lovely folks at The Mushroom Kingdom
NOTE: If you want the HUD and sound effects then you need to have Spout running. Otherwise, you do not need Spout anymore (in version 2.4+).
- Powers the block above the desired Question Mark block which can power a dispenser (or anything else).
- A reset command which sets all the Question Mark blocks but to their original form.
- Become "big" or "small" by eating mushrooms or by being damaged by monsters.
- Gain the power to fling
fireballseggs by acquiring a red rose.
- Become invincible for a short period by acquiring a cookie.
- Bricks get destroyed with your head if you're "big".
- Able to only effect the desired worlds.
- Toggle Mario style damage.
- HUD which displays the players current statistics (with Spout).
- Life and coins systems.
- Custom default number of lives.
- Different languages (English, Spanish, Australian, Romanian, German, Dutch).
- Supports warp blocks so you can simulate warp pipes.
- If you would like to have your preferred language featured in this plugin, send me a PM and/or fill out the template in this thread.
By default when a server is started up, the mario style damage is off. So whenever there is a restart you just need to type "/mariodamage". If you believe it should default to on, please comment in the forums.
- I would like to thank WingedSpear for some very valuable feedback, suggestions as well as providing the Spanish translations.
Check out the main site here.
He has a point :D
how do you get in Mario world if you can not make pipes
This is true. But determining if someone's head would equate a block break was hard enough as it was.
Anyway, doesn't it sound more awesome if you can run around smashing things with your FACE?
""Bricks get destroyed with your head if you're "big".""
You know technically... Mario broke blocks with his fist. If you zoom in on his jump his fist is a hair above his head punching the block. XD
When i have time yes cuz now im working on my first plugin and yeah i'm from romania and im not using google translate!
A member of these forums translated it. Would you mind correcting it?
Who translated in to romanian? its not correct.
I have fixed a few display bugs which I found from v4.2 and am now up to v4.2.2, but since file verifications are slow with BukkitDev, it is still showing v4.2. Checkout the Github page for the up-to-date downloads.
But as you said, it may be due to multiworld, I have not tested this plugin with it recently so I do not know for sure, but I can not see why it shouldn't.
I think it does I use multi world and it works fine other than the coins and lives at the top wont show up and it has a lot of bugs. Idk if this is cuz im using multi world or just cuz its not a stable build.
For others, the response is here.
the non spout version its not working, i hit the blocks and nothing happen, even theres no red torch, nothing pop up from flower blocks and other items block, also i get an internal error restarting
For a video showing the pre-spout version (v1.3 I think), have a look here.
I'll post a video here so other people can see what it looks like :d
Yep. In fact, for it to work in any world you need to "add" it by typing "/addmarioworld" while in the world you want this mod to effect. This feature was added specifically to meet that query.
Of course, if you find any bugs please tell me in the forums section.
Does this support MultiVerse? Like, can I put this on only one of my worlds?