Do you have a plot server, and there's just too many pixelarts out of wool everywhere? This pluign allows you, to store them in an inventory slot, and display them with an itemframe.
- Converts existing pixelarts into maps
- Supports any size of pixelarts (best is 128 * 128)
- New ways of making pixelarts (you can paint by holding rightclick with the correct wool in the hand)
- /getbrush - Gives the player the paint brush (selection tool)
- /convert <name> - Converts the selected pixelart into a map, and gives it to the player
- mappainter.getbrush - Allows the player, to use the getbrush command, and get a paint brush.
- mappainter.convert - Allows the player, to use the convert command, and convert a pixelart into a painting.
- mappainter.select - Allows the player, to select an area, to paint there.
- mappainter.paint - Allows the player, to paint, by right clicking on the selected area, with a wool in his hand, from far away.
- removeBlocks - If set to true, then the convert command will remove the blocks in the selected area.
- useWool - If set to true, then the plugin will remove blocks, while the players paints, from his inventory.
- recoverWool - If set to true, then the plugin will give the player the wool back, if it got changed in the selected area.
- maps - Don't touch this section, this stores the information about the maps.
- Download the plugin
- Drop it in the plugins folder
- Start the server
- Stop it after it's done
- Start again
Bugs and errors
You found a bug/error, that I'm not aware of? Create a ticket, orleave a comment down below, with the stack-trace included, and I try to solve it.
If you have a new suggestion, that I should include in the plugin, then please leave a comment. I will credit you, if you gave me a good idea.
Currently planned features
- Some sort of a fill method
- More types of blocks (not just wool)
- Eraser and undo features