UploadedSep 30, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- Fix combining two wands of different paths on an anvil
- Toggle hotbar spell glow to show cooldowns/casting ability
- Add cooldowns to spell lore
- Fix "crafting_enabled" option- sorry about that! :(
- Allow overriding wand inventory sounds
- Avoid targeting pets (tested with EchoPet)
- Some improvements to wand spell tracking to avoid lost spells
- Fix ability to glitch through walls on a broom
- Some magic items (spells, upgrades) may need to be updated. Sorry!
- The "xp" casting cost has changed to "mana" ("xp" is still valid, but consumes player XP)
- If you have a completely custom spells.yml, search are replace "xp:" for "mana:" to fix.
- Drop support for Cratbukkit 1.6 - 1.7.2 is now the minimum required version
- Update to EffectLib 2.0 - all effect class names have changed
- The configuration option "wand_enchantable_item" is now off by default. This means
that wands won't change to a wooden sword when enchanting. If you are using a pre-1.7.9
version of Bukkit, you may (or may not) need to put this option back in config.yml
- The particle effect names have changed to the EffectLib versions is all places:
Enchanting is now customizable via multiple enchanting paths. If you had previously modified the "random"
template in wands.yml, you will need to transfer your work to enchanting.yml.
There are also now multiple different enchanting paths, review wands.defaults.yml,
you will need to override "path" for wands if you want them to continue to all use
the same enchanting path (now called "master").
Crafting is now customizable, there are several new recipes apart from the old
blaze rod + nether star default. Please review crafting.defaults.yml and adjust
accordingly, especially if you have a customized crafting configuration.
FULL MIGRATION NOTES: