UploadedAug 26, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- Add spell levelling system (spell progression via level variants)
- Changed wand inventory navigation mechanics (left/right click outside inv to change pages)
- Add per-spell protection pnodes (must be enabled per-spell)
- Fixed several bugs with tracking hanging items
- Fix dtlTraders support.
- Fix a bad bug with the "chest" inventory mode
- More wand data saving / duplication fixes
- Add some new mana display modes (durability, glow) - experimental
- Some undo fixes and improvements, always completely undo on logout (blocking undo)
- Add dynmap option to only show spells from players (not mobs or automata)
- Some fixes to Familiar spell (long-standing bug re: multiple players)
- Bailed on the Bukkit Metadata API PR, simplifying/optimizing data storage instead.
- Added "Earthquake" spell (and directional vector parameter for ConstructSpell)
- Some fixes related to mana-based casting costs (separate "mana" vs "xp" costs now)
- Add "stealthy" casting while crouching (or via wand property)
- Some magic items (spells, upgrades) may need to be updated. Sorry!
- The "xp" casting cost has changed to "mana" ("xp" is still valid, but consumes player XP)
- If you have a completely custom spells.yml, search are replace "xp:" for "mana:" to fix.
- Drop support for Cratbukkit 1.6 - 1.7.2 is now the minimum required version
- Update to EffectLib 2.0 - all effect class names have changed
- The configuration option "wand_enchantable_item" is now off by default. This means
that wands won't change to a wooden sword when enchanting. If you are using a pre-1.7.9
version of Bukkit, you may (or may not) need to put this option back in config.yml
- The particle effect names have changed to the EffectLib versions is all places:
Enchanting is now customizable via multiple enchanting paths. If you had previously modified the "random"
template in wands.yml, you will need to transfer your work to enchanting.yml.
There are also now multiple different enchanting paths, review wands.defaults.yml,
you will need to override "path" for wands if you want them to continue to all use
the same enchanting path (now called "master").
Crafting is now customizable, there are several new recipes apart from the old
blaze rod + nether star default. Please review crafting.defaults.yml and adjust
accordingly, especially if you have a customized crafting configuration.