CraftArrows adds 38 new arrows to your server. Each arrow is highly customizable, you can disable, set the duration and power and even change it's crafting recipe! Some arrows have special settings like: Auto-Cleanup, Block-Damage, Extra-Damage, Heal-Amount etc.
This is a revival of CreepCraft's CraftArrows url - https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/craftarrows-new-arrows.
PLEASE NOTE: These arrows are NOT identified by ID's. They are identified by name. If you change the name of the item in the config, it will break arrows using old names. Configure before using on a public server
Currently included are:
- Blinding Arrow - Blind your target
- BlindingAoe Arrow - Blinds targets in a configurable radius
- Blood Arrow - Heals for an configurable amount when hitting an enemy
- Confusion Arrow - Confuse your target
- ConfusionAoe Arrow - Confuse targets in a configurable radius
- Cooling Arrow - Turns lava into obsidian for a short while
- Crippling Arrow - Slows down your target
- CripplingAoe Arrow - Slows targets down in a configurable radius
- Explosive Arrow - Create an explosion where your arrow hits
- Fire Arrow - Sets target on fire, sets blocks on fire
- Forcefield Arrow - Pushes entities away from the arrow
- Homing Arrow - Tracks your target
- Ice Arrow - Turns water to ice
- Jacko Arrow - Puts a jack o lantern on targets head or block
- Lance Arrow - Deals damage to enemies straight behind the target hit
- Levitation Arrow - Makes your target levitate away!
- LevitationAoe Arrow - Makes a bunch of targets levitate away!
- Lightning Arrow - Strike down a lightning where ever the arrow hits
- Medic Arrow - Heals hit player
- Multishot - Fires arrows in quick succession
- Net Arrow - Places webs around a location or player (Setting to auto-cleanup)
- Piercing Arrow - Does bonus damage on armored targets
- Poison Arrow - Apply poison to your target
- Pull Arrow - Pulls enemy hit towards you
- Push Arrow - Pushes stuff away from you
- Razor Arrow - Does bonus damage to unarmored targets
- Shuffle Arrow - Change position with the player/monster hit
- Sniper Arrow - Fires a fast arrow with no gravity drop
- Sound Arrow - Plays scary & loud sounds to whoever it hits
- Teleport Arrow - Teleports you to where ever the arrow hits
- TrickOrTreat Arrow - (Treat) Heals health and hunger or (Trick) deals damage to health and hunger
- Torch Arrow - Places a torch where you shoot the arrow at
- Volley Arrow - Blasts multiple arrows out at once
- Vortex Arrow - Sucks enemies in the direction of the arrow
- Walling Arrow - Builds a wall in front of you where the arrow lands
- Water Arrow - Places a water source block (Setting to auto-cleanup)
- Weakness Arrow - Apply weakness to your target
- Wither Arrow - Shoots a witherskull instead of an arrow
All arrows can be individually disabled in the config file. The duration and power (where applicable) for potion effects can be changed to your preference. Blinding and Confusion don't scale with power (This is how it works in MineCraft!)
- /lca reload - reloads configuration
Unless you disable a certain arrow, everyone will be able to craft it. If they do not have the correct permission, their arrows will act like regular arrows. Not using a permission plugin? Simply set "UsePermissions" to false in the config file!
- craftarrow.all - Allows the use of ALL arrows
- craftarrow.<name> - Allows the use of specific arrows
- craftarrow.reload - Allows use of /lca reload - command
Hey guys! I have a discord server for discussion/requests/issues about the plugin. Feel free to come in and chat about plugin development as well! All discussion/conversation is welcome! If you are using the plugin you are welcome to advertise your server in the specified channel.
Link to Discord Server : https://discord.gg/s5f6gdC
Found a Bug?
If you're having issues please provide the following in a new issue on here or the bitbucket repo
- bukkit version
- CraftArrows version
- list of other plugins
- links to a pastebin including your config files and the error