Long Commands is a simple plugin that allows you to write a single command using multiple lines.
Sometimes you may have a situation such as this:
In this case you could broadcast each line by itself, but with Long Commands you can broadcast it all at once:
putting the \ character on the end of the line puts it into Long Command mode allowing you to continue typing
the command in a new chat line as though you never stopped typing.
You can keep putting \ on the end of each line, for as many lines as you need.
If you want to cancel the long command, just enter - by itself, or enter a new command.
In Short, How to Use
- End the line with \ and the entered text will be stored and you can continue entering the rest on another line.
- You just continue as if you never stopped, so don't put / before the continuation.
- You can do this as many times as you need
- You can cancel at any time with -, or by entering another command.
- This can be use with ANY command, not just broadcasts
There is only one permission for this plugin:
It is default to OPs.
Long Commands has been designed to work with CommandHelper aliases. This will ONLY work if you don't reload Long Commands by itself, or load it live using a plugin manager.
This project is open source, you can find it on GitHub.