UploadedJun 20, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Add StatsPlayerLoadedEvent - Fixes an issue with Highscores
- Fixed Playtime not being disable-able.
- More fixes regarding lastjoin/lastleave (they don't care about permissions or game modes anymore).
- Added config option to set which Stats to show on command.
- Finally fixed lastjoin/join issues (lastleave was already resolved). It was caused by syncing issues between temporary Statsplayer objects and non-temp objects.
- Fixed the .setUpdateValue for StatUpdateEvents not working
- Fixed sync methods being invoked in non-sync environment
- Fixed Connection not being avaiable sometimes when loading players.
- Set command to /lolmewnstats with /stats as alias to support other stats plugins that don't do this (Testing purposes mostly).
- Probably added some other cool stuff
- Fixed a bug where the new 8 stats wouldn't increment.
- Added the new statistics to the single_player.php page
- fixed a bug with mismatching row names
- Don't crash when a disabled StatType isn't found.
- Added 8 new stats! Teleports, itempickups, bedenter, bucketfill, bucketempty, worldchange, itemdrops and shear are now being tracked.
- Added the functionality to disable tracking of certain stats through the config
- More work on the BeardStats converter
- Possible fix for MySQL connection drainage.
- Quick-fix for movement not being tracked at all
- Fixed small issue with /stats debug me
- Fixed /stats reset failing sometimes
- Added methods for Achievements to use
- Speed up all events by threading the data saving and execution of the StatUpdateEvent.
- If signs can, they will now insta-update instead of every 10 seconds (can be changed in the config)
- Added the /stats reset [Player] command. Use /stats reset to reset your own stats.
- General speed up of other things
- Fixed lastjoin/lastleave issue (was a permissions issue involving not-logged-in players). Go to your settings file and set lastJoin-lastLeaveFix to true.
- Using new methods for storing and saving data. This way, it's much simpler to get the data (and possibility of getting data live from in-game)
- Using CPV4
- Updated API to use these new storage modes, now giving live-data instead of database-data. You should remove the SQLExceptions.
- Updated API with new methods
- Possibly fixed lastjoin/lastleave issue (just like in any other build.)
v1.20 DEV (ONLY use this if you want to test the new stuff, it's a highly in-dev build!)
- Uses new methods to collect/save/store the data, it's super sexy!
- This method should speed up everything by a lot, as there's no need to connect to databases etc
- Auto-updater fixed, also thanks to Joba1.
- Probably fixed the lastleave issue (finally!)
- Fixed NPE with PVPKills sign
- Fixed NPEs if you're installing it for the first time
- Fixed NPE in the 'Kills' sign, was pointing to the wrong table
- Fixed config stuff going on forever on first start
- Added Votifier listeners, and a 'votes' row in the 'player' table
- Fixed auto-updater
- Added MySQL Connection pool. This fixes all errors that look like 'last packet received ... ms ago', 'cant call commit when autocommit is true', etc.
- Added signs, more info on the front page.
- Some fixes and performance improvements (log-in and log-out are faster now, for example).
- Fixed some weird MySQL error concerning SET SESSION old_alter_table=1
- Removes all duplicate values from rows
- The above fixes the huge amount of blocks broken, etc.
- Started on signs
- Started on BeardStats converter
- Fixed MySQLDataTruncation errors (changes row on startup which is needed for this fix)
- Fixed loads of issues regarding the global stats server
- Hugely improved MySQL queries by looking for duplicates before executing them
- Now runs updates on the database every 30 seconds instead of every 3.
- Now using CPV3!
- Now tracks players riding a pig riding a minecart!
- Suppress Datatruncation errors (Please enable debug and tell me what it tells you, it would be a big help to know)
v1.10 (same as v1.11)
- Fixed lastjoin and lastleave not working
- Fixed issue with wordssaid
- Added images to web-end for 1.4 new blocks and entities (I forgot to do this last time)
- New way of sending data to the global server, using JSON.
- Added pinging to the global stats server
- Speed increase by using Prepared Statements instead of Statements
- Some other stuff.
For older changelogs, check the older files
None, please tell me!