Locker protects your inventories (chests, hoppers, furnaces, ender chests, etc.) against the wrath of other players.
- Minecraft 1.8 ready!
- Access Protection
- Break Protection
- Explosion Protection
- Hopper Protection
- Custom Labels
- Easy usage
- No database required
- Performance optimized
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Download Locker and extract the Locker-<version>.jar file into your "plugins/" folder.
- Download ProtocolLib and extract the ProtocolLib.jar into your "plugins/" folder.
- Download Vault and extract the Vault.jar into your "plugins/" folder.
- Give out permissions (optional; full list available below; give locker.* for all).
- Run your server and Locker is installed.
Version 1.2.0 introduced support for UUIDs. This change comes along with some slight changes to the backend which require a migration. However this migration happens automatically the first time a user accesses a chest which is still using the old format. Please note that the current migration process will only work as long as name changing is still impossible. That said opening all protected chests at least once after updating is highly recommended (even though the migration process might change in the future).
To simplify this process a color-code has been added to all protections: If your name on the protection sign is blue, the migration has finished and the sign has been updated internally. Is the player name displayed red, a migration is still required.
You are interested in working on the next big thing in the Bukkit/Spigot universe? No problem! Feel free to fork our repository at GitHub to get your changes added to the official Locker builds.
To create a protection you will need to place a sign anywhere near to the inventory you'd like to protect (above, below, left, right, in front, behind). The sign needs to contain the following text:
[Locker] <Label> <Username> <Username>
The first line always needs to contain the "[Locker]" prefix. The second line optionally contains a label. The third and fourth line contain the owner username (you will only need to use the fourth line if your username is too long to fit into only one line. In that case you will need to split up your username into both lines (e.g. "no" and "tch" will turn into "notch")).
This plugin does not have any commands.
- locker.use - Allows to protect inventories.
- locker.override - Allows to override protections and create protections on behalf of others.
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent anonymously to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
- Project leader: Contact @HighLordAkkarin on Twitter
- Lead developers: Akkarin
- Project started: In April 2014