LikeSigns adds the Facebook like button to minecraft and allows you to show your appreciation for something a player did or to just brag about how your building has more likes then the next guy's.
How to use
- Drop the plugin in your plugins folder
- Put [like] on the top row of a sign
- Right click a LikeSign to like it :)
- Only uses the signs as data and thus allows the signs to be moved with things like WorldEdit or restored from a backup.
- You can only delete your own LikeSigns (except if done with something like WorldEdit)
- You can not Like your own LikeSign
- You can only give a specific player 1 like every 24 hours
- You can like a maximum of 3 LikeSigns every 24 hours
- Can give money to players that get likes (requires vault http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vault/)
Money reward: 10 # money a player gets when his sign is liked, requires Vault
likesigns.create: Lets players make LikeSigns. likesigns.like: Lets players give likes. likesigns.break: Lets players destroy LikeSigns that aren't theirs.
Todo (if there's demand for it)
- configurable amount of likes a player can give each day
v0.1: - first release
v0.2: - added permissions
v0.3: - added money rewards (requires vault)