Ever wanted to implement a life count system on your server?
Well, with LifeMC, now you can!
LifeMC allows you to implement a complex life system into Minecraft. Every new player will start out with a default amount of lives. When a player is out of lives, he or she will be banned until that player regains a life. Players can pay eachother in lives.
- Find an issue? Have a feature to request? Submit a ticket!
- Want to try it out? Download!
- Want to look at the source? Check out github!
- Like this plugin? Check out my other projects!
WARNING: Do not edit the data files while the server is running, instead edit or check lives using commands. Use at least Java 6.
NOTE: You can find the changelog under the Changelog page (under Pages tab) or when you click the file name (under Files tab)
- - lifemc.lives.give Allows a player to transfer their own lives to another player.
- - lifemc.lives.gain Allows a player to eat items to regain lives.
- - lifemc.lives.check Allows a player to check their amount of lives.
- - lifemc.lives.check.other Allows a player to check the amount of lives someone else has.
- - lifemc.lives.set Allows a player to set the amount of lives a player has.
- - lifemc.lives.add Allows a player to add to the amount of lives a player has.
- - lifemc.lives.remove Allows a player to remove from amount of lives a player has.
- - lifemc.lives.buy Allows a player to buy new lives.
- - lifemc.lives.lose A player with this permission will lose a life when he/she dies.
You can view a list of commands by doing /lifemc help <number>!
- Vault is necessary to run LifeMC!
|Hardcore your server up with ban upon running out of lives.|
|Life storing using text documents in a directory in the plugins folder.|
|Revive your friends!|
|Eat items to gain lives|
|Customize the plugin with a config file and permission support!|
|Players can buy new lives with ingame currency.|
|Players can help eachother out with gifting lives.|
|Support for Minecraft 1.8: LifeMC uses UUIDs so it's futureproof.|
|Todo||Planned release date: TBA|
|Complete code reformat.||Completed: Yes|
|Make it so that not ALL commands are unusable by the console||Completed: Yes|
|Add life giving command. (/lives give [player] [amount])(This will replace revive but there will still be a config for reviving to decide whether you can give to dead players or not)||Completed: Yes|
|Add spout exclusive GUI feature that displays your lives.||Completed: No|
|Add command that shows all commands. (/lifemc help)||Completed: Yes|
|Add config for displaying lives in scoreboard or not.||Completed: No|
|Add config to gain life upon killing another player or not.||Completed: No|
|Add several economic plugin supports for life buying.||Completed: Yes|
|Add config for temp ban or not.||Completed: No|
|Add permission to not lose items on death (if not out of lives).||Completed: No|
|Add config to choose which item you can eat to gain lives.||Completed: Yes|
|Add multiverse support.||Completed: No|
|Add a sort of LifeItem eating safeguard.(Example: shift+RMB)||Completed: Yes|
|Add particle effect and/or sound when someone eats a LifeItem||Completed: No|
There will be more added throughout the development of the update