Easily turn on/off lamps!
LampControl allows players to use a specified item to turn on Redstone Lamps and keep them on. This plugin is lightweight and does not use a database to keep the lamps on. Also, from version 3.0, this plugin is much faster and works as well with WorldEdit! LampControl changes the state of the block to ON or OFF in your world and keeps it that way until the block is updated. This means you could even use this plugin to turn on lamps, remove the plugin, and the lamps would still be on! Awesome, right?
- Turn on/off lamps with item (default: flint/steel)
- Turn on/off lamps with WorldEdit
- Players with permissions can turn on/off lamps with their hand (lampcontrol.use)
- NEW: Turn on/off Powered Rails just like lamps!
- NEW: Configuratable messages!
- NEW: Plugin is compatible from Minecraft 1.5 up to 1.11.2!
- Default LampControl config: http://pastebin.com/UevxvKRJ
- Yes, you can set custom messages for LampControl. There you have default messages file! http://pastebin.com/iWGaVjKJ
All of the commands below will set the lamps in a WorldEdit selection to ON. Last command is here to turn OFF your lamps!
- /<command> off - Set a percentage of random lamps to be turned OFF
- lampcontrol.use (Only applies if usePermissions: true)
- lampcontrol.worldedit (Allows using /lamp to turn on lamps)
- lampcontrol.hand (Allows turning on lamps with an empty hand)
Say hello! I'm new dev of LampControl, Ceph! I'll do my best to keep this plugin up to date! :P