Version 2 is now out! (finally). This version has fixed a few major bugs, and is paving the way to rewards! Rewards are not in this release as I wanted to get a new stable version out ASAP without the complications economy and items add to a plugin. They are on their way though!
KillstreakBroadcast is a new plugin which can be used to make PvP on your server much more competitive. The plugin currently broadcasts when players reach a certain killstreak as well as when someone breaks the killstreak. There is much more in planning and development as well such as leaderboards and a reward scheme!
- Fully customisable messages!
- Colour code support!
- XP bar shows current killstreak (Customisable in config)
- More features coming!
How to use
The plugin is designed to work right out of the box! Simply put the plugin in the plugins folder and it will work with the default settings. The plugin will start recording killstreaks and broadcasting from the next restart/reload. If you wish to change any settings, simply edit the config file found in the plugins folder.
- /killstreak : This command will tell you what killstreak you are currently on. In the future, I plan to add more to this command such as your highest killstreak and more information.
I will be adding more commands as the plugin grows!
Key: + : Coming in next feature release. - : Planned, but not in development/Partly developed, but do not expect full release for a while!
+ Economy/money rewards
- Item rewards
- More information about killstreaks.
+ Bug fixes
I am always open to more suggestions, so if you want something in the plugin, just drop a comment!
There are currently no major bugs! If you find one, use the ticketing system to report it! I will try and fix it ASAP!
As of V2, KillstreakBroadcast utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.