killStats v3.0 is in development stages
Version 3.0 is UUID aware. Unfortunately with the implementation of UUID support and the complexity of making it possible I was unable to save all of the data that has already been created with this plugin. All data is now handled via SQLite or MySQL instead of flat file. Because of this combined with the UUID update it would cause too much lag etc to try and migrate all player data to the new format especially for larger servers. I'm very sorry if this causes a problem.
Please be aware of this before you put this plugin into your server, if your not ready to delete all player data.
killStats 3.0 is a complete rebuild of killStats where I have optimized code for better performance and added alot more features.
I have done the best I can with testing this on my home server by myself. There are going to be bugs and I will be doing my best to get these bugs and errors fixed as soon as I can. Please bare with me as this process takes place.
Please report and errors you find so I can get them fixed.
- PVP based statistics.
- Keep track of a players kills, deaths, killstreak, and kill/death ratio!
- Ability to drop a players head upon death.
- Full mySQL support.
- Show top players on leaderboard signs.
- Reward players for reaching killstreaks.
- You choose what streak the receive the item on, and what to give the player.
- You can also execute a command upon a streak to award the player XP or maybe a group rank. All commands are run as OP.
- Broadcast messages when a player reaches a certain killstreak or when a player's killstreak is broken.
- You can choose what killstreak to broadcast on and what to say!
- A player can only kill another player X amount of times per X number of minutes.
- This cuts down on players boosting from their friends to get higher k/d and reward items.
- Multi-World Support
- Each world can have its own set of statistics.
- Any world that is not in the 'seperate world' list will all have the same stats
- Disable Certain Worlds
- You can disable certain worlds from keeping up with any type of stats or streaks etc.
- Maybe you have a hunger games world but don't want your players killStats to be ruined because of HG. This works great!
- Included is a lang.yml that can be used to translate all messages inside killStats to any language you need.
- Players can choose to show stats in chat or scoreboard
- The entire configuration has changed. The plugin will automatically update this for you. All your settings will be set to default, but your old config can be found in the folder "old_data_files" and you can change what you need to manually.