Ever get bored of just fishing for Fish? well thanks to Junkyard Creek we make your water filled with useless items! Customize what useless crap we decided to dump into your vital waters with the configuration or just let it stay filled with fish. Its simple, all you need to do is fish. Just use the default config or modify it to add in new items.
Depends on Vault
- Configurable Fishing (see configuration for more)
- Mobs can be fished out of the Water!
- Item and Durability, Wool and Color, and Potion Support
- Economy Support!
# default config.yml Junk: Items: - '349,349,349,349,349,349,@SQUID,35>3,$40'
junkyardcreek.*: description: Gives total JunkyardCreek Access (Not Region Access) junkyardcreek.region.*: description: Gives total Region Access junkyardcreek.test: description: Allows for Test Command. default: true junkyardcreek.fish: description: Allows for Access to JunkyardCreek Fishing. default: true junkyardcreek.region.set: description: Allows for Setting a Fishing Region. default: op junkyardcreek.region.bypass: description: Allows for Region Bypass. default: op
/junk or /jc
- /junk help - Displays help pages.
- /junk test - Check if JunkyardCreek is working.
- /junk set - Set Selected Region as Fishing Region.