JoinNote is a plugin designed for server owners to easily leave notes for individual players to see upon joining.
Also, notes are sent to just the player upon joining, NOT broadcasted to all players
- Notes can be set in-game or inside the config file.
- Notes can be configured to show every time a player joins, or just once.
- Supports all colours and formatting.
- Takes into account players who join and leave too quickly to read a message.
- /joinnote set (once/every) [playername] [message]
- /joinnote remove [playername]
- /joinnote see [playername]
- Download the plugin.
- Drag and drop into your server's plugins folder.
- Restart or reload the server.
- joinnote.controller - access to all JoinNote commands.
- Ops have default access to all JoinNote commands.
This is the default config file:
threshold-time: 5 notch: type: every message: '&2Pretty cool game!'
Threshold-time is how long a player has to be online for before a once type message is removed.
Type is the type of note. Once type displays to the player once. Every type displays to the player each join.