IT WORKS IN MINECRAFT 1.8
Hello I'm a french developer and I present you my first Bukkit plugin. It doesn't mean it's a bad plugin of course! It is a very simple, fun, stable and useful plugin!
With Jackpot, you can create a Jackpot sign everywhere so everyone can interact with it.
Write [Jackpot] on the first line of a sign to create a Jackpot sign.
By right-clicking on the Jackpot sign, you play. Each click makes you lose money and increases the Jackpot. You have a probability to earn the Jackpot each time you play. When you win, the Jackpot is reset and a message is broadcasted.
By left-clicking on the Jackpot sign, you update the sign and display the price and the winning probability.
- jackpot.admin to use /jackpot reload and /jackpot reset.
- jackpot.use to use Jackpot signs and use /jackpot command.
- jackpot.create to create a Jackpot sign.
- jackpot.destroy to destroy a Jackpot sign.
- jackpot.bypasscooldown to bypass cooldown.
- /jackpot to display all commands.
- /jackpot reload to reload the plugin.
- /jackpot reset to reset the Jacktop to the initial Jackpot (set in the config file).
- /jackpot info to display the price, the current Jackpot and the probability.
- initial-jackpot: the initial Jackpot, the Jackpot is set to this value when somebody earns the Jackpot
- price: the price (excluding taxes) which increases the Jackpot
- taxes: taxes avoid cheats and secure the economy, if price is set to 10 and taxes is set to 10, the player will lose 20 when he will righ-click on a Jackpot sign and the Jackpot will increase by 10
- winning-probability: the probability of winning (between 0 and 1, 0.01 = 1%)
- jackpot: the current Jackpot
- language: the language (fr and en available)
- save-period: the save period (in seconds)
- cooldown: the cooldown (in seconds)
- mode: you can choose between a static mode (static) or a dynamic mode (dynamic) which makes increase price and taxes when a player play (it's so funny)
- priority: useful if a player is in two groups (for example, vip and member)
- Vault - 1.2.27
- AuthMe - 3.0.4 (optional dependency)