Craft too many of an item? Wish you had those iron ingots back from the 100 shovels you accidentally made? Well here is a solution!
This plugin allows you to take crafted items and "uncraft" them. You can use the furnace to smelt metal bearing items or the workbench to take others apart.
ex. Smelt an iron chestplate get back 4 iron ingots.
[Note] This is my first plugin. Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.
- Smelt metal bearing items into ingots. (ex. Armor/Tool)
- "Take apart" most other items. (ex. Workbench/Sign)
- There are no commands!
- May be implemented later
Plans for the future:
- Add other wood types
Add slabs(up for debate)
- Custom recipes
- Tools/Armor yield materials depending on durability
- Leveling system (maybe...)
- More plans!
- Shift clicking items in the crafting result slot only returns materials after attempting to remove the recipe item from the crafting area.
- Download the latest version of ItemRegress
- Drop into your plugins folder
- Run the server.
All of the recipes have configurable return values. However, it is recommended to keep the default values.
If you want an item to yield more/less simply change the number to the preferred amount. If you do not want an item to be "uncraftable" change the return value to 0.
//Item enabled LeatherHelmet: leather: 2 //Item disabled LeatherHelmet: leather: 0