Block and Item namer
The basic idea of this plugin is to allow an admin to edit the name and description of an item or block.
Why is this useful?
- You won't have to edit the files of a single-player world.
- No restarts, or loading worlds needed!
- Great for adventure maps! Ex: Remaking Camelot, naming the sword "Excalibur"
Why not use an anvil?
- Anvils unfortunately don't allow you to edit the Lore (Description)
- An item's name and lore may be in color.
- An anvil always makes the text in italics, not this plugin (Unless you choose to do so)
- /in - Displays Item Namer help
- /in name [name] - Edits the item's name
- /in lore [new lore] - Edits the item's lore
- When editing a name or lore use "_" to make a space.
I just joined GitHub and my source will most likely be available there: