Chat formatting done right
This plugin is in early development, please report any bugs as a ticket or comment.
Chat-range and a proper release version is on the way, I've been having trouble learning the bukkitdev system/requirements (but I'm getting the hang of it now, hopefully), and I'm having trouble getting a specific bit of chat-range to work.
This plugin requires Vault http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vault/
====== What does this plugin do? ======
- Formats chat with prefixes, suffixes, and more.
- Handles coloring and formatting.
====== What will this plugin do? ======
- Handle chat range (In progress)
- Have customizable channels
- Have custom variables to use in chat or message-formats
- Automatically broadcast messages on timed intervals
- Customize join/quit/death messages
- Custom /me format
- More? Suggest more in comments.
- /ispirachat version | Shows version
- /ispirachat reload | Reloads config.
[Aliases are /ichat and /ic]
- ichat.reload | Allows use of /ichat reload
- ichat.version | Allows use of /ichat version
- ichat.format | Allows user of color and format codes in chat
(The configuration file will be in your plugins directory, under the "IspiraChat" folder. Labeled as "config.yml".)
- message-format - Controls the format of the chat.
Available formats are:
- %pn - Player's actual username
- %dn - Player's display name (Nickname, etc)
- %p - Player's main prefix.
- %s - Player's main suffix.
- %g - Main group of the player.
- %m - The message sent by the player.