I n v e n t o r y S Q L
I n v e n t o r y S Q L
Player inventory saved into a Database
Copy users' inventory in a configurable database, allowing it to be displayed on a website and use it for Server-to-Server Inventories
InventorySQL is designed to be as customizable as possible and Server Owners and Developers can choose how they'd like to save their data. Future versions will feature an automatic conversion tool.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true or turning enable-metrics to false in InventorySQLs Configuration.
This Plugin uses Updater. It will automatically search for Updates. If you'd like to disable this feature you can turn it off in the Configuration by setting auto-update to false.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- For Developers (API)
- Special Thanks
InventorySQL.*: description: legacy-styled Permission for anything children: InventorySQL.reload: true InventorySQL.save.*: true InventorySQL.reload: description: Allows you to reload Language or Configuration default: op InventorySQL.save.*: description: legacy-styled Permission for anything related to saving children: InventorySQL.save.other: true InventorySQL.save.self: true InventorySQL.save.other: description: Allows you to save other players default: op InventorySQL.save.self: description: Allows you to save yourself default: true
InventorySQL.switch.self -> switching for yourself (No default yet) InventorySQL.switch.other -> switching for others (No default yet)
- /invSQL reload config : reloads config
- /invSQL reload language : reloads language file
- /invSQL save <player> : saves yourself or the given player
- /switch [server] <player> : moves yourself or the given player to the given Server
Version 3.0 is now under the zlib/libpng License, Versions before 3.0 are still licensed under Apache License 2.0
You can find me in IRC: #invsql on irc.esper.net Please do not ask me for any Messenger just because you would like to be in my list.
If you like InventorySQL, please consider donating to the project via paypal, using the link on the top-right of the BukkitDev page :)