This project is now back in active development as Lockette has been updated
This project is also available on Spigot
Allows the opening of lockette locks if the user owner of it has been inactive for a set amount of days.
Players can hit a Lockette sign and see if the owner is inactive or not, and if yes, how many days they have been inactive for and how many days they will have to wait to be able to unlock the lock.
If the owner of the lock has been inactive for at least the amount of days specified in the config, then the sign will pop off the locked block, and, if you wish, the locked block can be emptied (only works with containers).
The whole server will be notified that the block owned by <owner> has been opened by <player>.
Obviously all of these features can be turned on/off in the configuration file
- Custom messages can be set in the config.yml (All features below are obviously highly configurable)
- When player hits a sign they will know if the player is inactive, and for how long
- They will also be able to know how long to wait until they can open the container
- Broadcast a message with name of block, owner and coordinates on unlock
- /inactivelockette command
- Permission inactivelockette.* (All permissions)
- Permission inactivelockette.admin (For commands)
- Permission inactivelockette.player (For ability to unlock)
- Economy support through vault
- Player can be made to pay when opening a lock
- Appropriate configurable messages for every feature
- Configurable message prefix
- Language support (languages are going to be added directly into the plugin)
- Click on the download button on the top right of this page
- Click on it again to start the download
- Drop the InactiveLockette.jar file into your "plugins" folder
- Reload/restart your server
- Edit the config.yml inside the folder InactiveLockette (optional)
- Execute /inactiveLockette reload (only required if the above was performed while the server was on)
This is an open-source plugin, so I have published the source here.
For the future:
- P̶e̶r̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶s̶
- C̶o̶n̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶s̶
- U̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶
- H̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶L̶o̶c̶k̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶l̶u̶g̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶o̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶
- A̶u̶t̶o̶ ̶U̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶e̶r̶
- W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶
- L̶o̶c̶k̶e̶t̶t̶e̶P̶r̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶t̶i̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶
- Support for multiple users on a sign and [More Users] signs
- Any other suggestions? Write it in the comments here, on Spigot, or even better use the ticket system.
This plugin uses MCStats's metrics. Metrics sends informations about the servers InactiveLockette is being run on (such as os, java version, players, server location, game version etc.). This helps me in the designing progress of my plugin. If you wish to disable this feature edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and change opt-out: false to true