ANNOUNCEMENT 26/05/2019 (read below):
As time is passing so is the recode progress of InfoBoardReborn. I’m pleased to say that we are testing a BETA version of the 3.0.0 version. We still have some bugs to iron out, but we hope to release the plugin around the end of June. If you find any bugs in the old version of IBR be sure to share them so we can make sure they won’t happen in the recode!
I hope you will enjoy the recode and the things we have changed! If you didn’t know about the recode read the poiler.
Announcement 13/03/2019 (read below):
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m saying this as a warning and an announcement. I’m currently recoding the entire plugin. The new version will bring lots of new features, for example: version support for all server versions, new animations, separate board files, permission-based boards, ... And much more. (This recode is not public, as soon as it’s completed I will post the source-code.)
Stay tuned for more info!
Announcement 12/01/2018 (read below):
I am back! And I am going to update the plugin like I promised before, thanks to pixar02. Who maintained the plugin (on spigot) in my absence. I don’t have to start from scratch, he will be helping me update the plugin. You can ask questions in the comment section or on the GitHub issue page.
InfoBoard Reborn is a continuation of the plugin InfoBoard. (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/info-board/)
So, what does it do? InfoBoard Reborn retains all of the features as before while enhancing them; you can customize dynamic scoreboards to display various information, including hundreds of variables from other plugins!
Scoreboards can be shown per world, per rank (requires vault), and even per player.
Completely configurable, from the color codes to the scrolling, every single aspect of the scoreboard is able to be customized.
- Anti-Flicker! High update time? no flicker!!
- Disable in worlds you don't want it showing up in
- Set scoreboards per group (Show 1 group one thing and another group different things)
- Supports color and formatting codes
- Configure the scoreboard's title, and rows.
- Configure multiple scoreboards to rotate through (No limit of scoreboards)
- Set times for each scoreboard to be shown, use keywords and variables to show info
- PlaceholderAPI (a lot of placeholders...)
- UTF8 (ALT) variables (link)
- Scrolling lines! Let's your line scroll
- Changeable text, set a variable as line and add lines to the variable to cycle through.
- 2 different styles(Split and not split)
- Use <split> and use the value for the score Example: Takes this: 'Online Players: <split> %onlineplayers%' This will Split the line into 2 so 'Online Players' will be on a line and '%onlineplayers%' on the next line.
Commands & Permissions
|/InfoBoard Reload||InfoBoard.Reload||Reload the info board|
|/InfoBoard Hide||InfoBoard.Toggle||Hide the info board|
|/InfoBoard Show||InfoBoard.Toggle||Show the info board|
|/InfoBoard Set <Pg>||InfoBoard.Set||Set the display page|
|InfoBoard.View||See the info board, given by default.|
|InfoBoard.*||Given to ops and contains all permissions.|
Variables & Plugin Support
Info-Board Reborn hooks into PlaceholderAPI to get veriables from a lot of plugins!
We also have requested expansions. They can be found on the Github page.
This resource sends anonymous statistics to https://bstats.org.
Following data will be sent:
- Your server's randomly generated UUID
- The amount of players on your server
- The online mode of your server
- The bukkit version of your server
- The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- The version of your OS
- The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins