Hunger Games Generator
Hunger Games Map Generator Server v1.1
This is a typical Hunger Games / Survival Games plugin with a special feature of regenerating arenas using the Hunger Games Map Generator. This means every arena is different from the last, with different treasure in different locations!
If you find a bug while testing this plugin, please post a ticket.
Also, please upvote this ticket so future versions of this plugin can be more stable.
Lastly, since 1.6.2 I haven't been able to test the server because I can't play offline as an un-named player, if you have an account you don't mind me using occasionally, please PM me (you can change your password until I'm done testing).
- Multi-world support with arena regeneration.
- Highly configurable:
- Language files
- Per-Arena configurations
- Customizable terrain generation
- Custom commands can be run during game events.
- Optional automatic features such as:
- Auto-open and close arenas as the number of online players changes.
- Auto-start an arena when full.
- Auto-join an arena after logging in.
- Auto-start an arena if no new players are joining after some time.
- Auto-start an arena if enough players vote for it to start.
- Auto-regeneration of arena after game is over.
- Auto-spectate after a player dies.
- Auto-teleport players to the center if a game runs on too long.
- Auto-end a game if a game really goes on too long.
- Fun optional extras:
- Compasses will point to nearest tribute.
- Clicking signs to join an arena.
- Clicking signs to see players in arena and teleport to them.
- Advanced sponsoring selection system.
- Statistic logging for wins, losses, kills and games.
- Arena setup for custom maps not regenerated with HGMG.
- Low-interference code allows you to play normally when not in an arena.
- Terrain roll-back (use the random map generator to get new maps!)
- Chest refill (again, random map generator gives you new maps with refilled chests)
- Block protection (use a plugin designed for block whitelists/blacklists, I use PermissionsEx)
- World management (use a plugin designed for modifying world properties such as mob spawning, I use Modifyworld)
- Special support for other plugins (should be compatible with most other plugins anyway though)
Having a Problem?
- Browse the FAQ
- Browse the tickets list for a similar bug or problem.
- Post a ticket if you've found a new bug or post a comment if you are still having trouble.
Want to Contact Me?
- For server review requests, please post on the Recommended Servers page.
- For questions or comments unrelated to this plugin, send me a PM
- If you are filming a mod review or demo game of this plugin, I'd be happy to drop by and be a part of the review. Send a PM for these requests and we can try to find a time to chat.