Note: Suggestions/Bugs should be addressed by making a ticket, not in the comments section.
This simple plugin allows users to create Holographic Displays that display any objective on the scoreboard and shows a configurable amount of top scores.
- Base command: /holoscores
- Reload: /holoscores reload
- Help: /holoscores help
- Create: /holoscores create <objective> <type> <id>
- Delete: /holoscores delete <id>
- List: /holoscores list
- Aliases: - /hsc
- Use all commands: Holoscores.Admin
- Settings.MaxScores: Maximum amount of scores to display.
- Settings.RefreshDelayInTicks: How many ticks to cycle a refresh of scores.
- Objectives: You can create configuration sections here for each objective and configure lines to go before and after the scores and the format the scores are displayed in. The config comes with an example of this.
- Holographic Displays!
By downloading this plugin you agree to the following:
- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
If you like this plugin and want to support me please donate any amount using the button below!