- Create futuristic, floating text messages!
- Floating items!
- Introduces the new animated rainbow color: &u.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Display custom images as holograms with a single command.
- Custom animations through text files.
- Supports any unicode symbol.
- Can displays the amount of players online on a BungeeCord and other placeholders.
- Supports a wide range of Spigot versions, from 1.8.3 to 1.15.2.
- Official API for developers.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff and may contain major bugs. Use them at your own risk.
Plugins using Holographic Displays
|Touchscreen Holograms||Holographic Extension||Holographic Placeholders|
|Holographic Scoreboard||HoloPlots||ASkyBlock Holostats|
|RankupHolograms (for EZRanksLite)|
Servers using Holographic Displays
Trusted by over 25.000 servers, including some famous networks:
- Minecraft Central
- Performium Network
- Holograms will always rotate to follow the player's view.
- You cannot change the text size. You can make it bold and uppercase to make it look bigger.
- Asdjke for the original idea in vanilla.
- bobacadodl for making image support easier with this library.
- samczsun for the Server Pinger library.
Converting from other plugins