Different major client versions on the same server are not supported. For example, holograms are NOT guaranteed to work if you let 1.8 and 1.9 clients join the server. Please don't ask to add support for these protocol hacks.
- Create floating text lines!
- Floating icons!
- Fast and easy to use.
- Simple API for developers.
- Transform images into holograms with a single command.
- You can create your own animations!
- Includes the animated rainbow color &u!
- Supports any UTF-8 symbol.
- Can displays the amount of players online in a BungeeCord server (supports RedisBungee)
- Supports Bukkit/Spigot 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11, MCPC+/Cauldron 1.6.4 and 1.7.
Plugins using Holographic Displays (API)
Servers using this plugin
Trusted by over 25.000 servers, including some famous networks:
- Holograms will always rotate to follow the player's view.
- You cannot change the text size. You can make it bold and uppercase to make it look bigger.
- Asdjke for the awesome idea in vanilla (video).
- mkremins for this library that made possible cool commands' tutorials.
- Image support made easier with this library by bobacadodl.
- Thanks to samczsun for the Server Pinger lib.
Converting from other plugins
If you're using the plugin Holograms you can use this converter to import the database (credits to saxon12).
This plugin uses Metrics-Lite, to track anonymous data about servers using this plugin. It will help the future developement, and has no impact on your server's performance. If you really want to disable it, go to the folder /plugins/PluginMetrics and set opt-out: true.
By default, you will see update notifications when loading the server and when you join it, if you have the permission "holograms.admin". You can disable the update checking at startup by setting update-notification: false in config.yml.